At Cobalt, our people are vitally important to us.
Throughout the organization, our culture thrives on and breeds an entrepreneurial spirit. As we move beyond oil exploration into development and production, we will seek individuals who:
- Have the right skill set for the vision that we plan to deliver
- Are capable of working in both an autonomous, independent environment, and one that is highly networked and interdependent
- Demonstrate the judgment necessary to continuously balance HSSE, technical and economic requirements
- Are great team players and contributors
- Are driven by value creation, balancing project pace and technical quality
- Can identify unique situations and seize “first mover” opportunities or approaches from that insight
- Are focused on results, with the flexibility to adapt in order to drive projects to their conclusion
- Take the initiative to develop both our business and themselves
- Work with integrity and respect for other people and the environment
Joining Cobalt is becoming part of a truly remarkable team, where opportunity beckons and great people excel. We recruit the best and brightest talent to match our innovative approach to thoughtful analysis and focused operations. We value leadership, entrepreneurship and integrity, and have created a work environment that rewards great ideas and value delivery.
Our personnel needs are always evolving, especially as we move from being an oil exploration company into exploration and oil development and production. Check back frequently and join us on LinkedIn for updates.
Cobalt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All employees and qualified applicants are given equal consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 713-579-9100 to let us know the nature of your request.
When providing responsive information, please only provide the information Cobalt has requested. Cobalt will only consider information that it has requested.
It has come to our attention that there have been recent fraudulent recruiting scams and phony job ads posted which did not originate from Cobalt International Energy. We take recruitment fraud very seriously and offer the following information to help reduce these occurrences:
- Cobalt International Energy will only accept profile information, applications and résumés through this Careers page and we will never ask an applicant to supply personal information through a third-party recruiting website.
- Cobalt International Energy’s emails always end in "@cobaltintl.com." Any email styled with "Cobalt" using additional letters in the domain name, or a different format, did not originate from Cobalt and should be considered fraudulent.
- We will never request an applicant to email information to an email address not ending in "@cobaltintl.com.”
- URLs that do not begin with “www.cobaltintl.com” are not official Cobalt International Energy websites and should not be used to submit any type of personal or recruiting-related information.
- Cobalt International Energy will never require applicants to submit money to pay for travel, immigration or other fees or expenses.
If you experience any of the above, or have doubts regarding the legitimacy of an email communication, website, or any other relevant issue relating to Cobalt International Energy, please email your concern or question to: firstname.lastname@example.org.